Welcome to Indian Link!
1. Acceptance The Use Of Indian Link Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using Indian Link, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not access or use Indian Link. Indian Link is a news and information website that is intended for personal, non-commercial use only, and the content is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. By submitting user-generated content to Indian Link, you agree that you are the owner of the content or have obtained necessary permissions. Indian Link is not responsible for any damages or losses, and we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Indian Link, and any disputes shall be resolved in the courts of India. These terms and conditions may be modified at any time without notice, and your continued use of Indian Link constitutes your acceptance of the revised terms.
SERVICES AND REFUND WARRANTY
PPC/AdWords/SEO or other marketing Services
By accessing or using our PPC/AdWords/SEO or other marketing services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. We offer various digital marketing services including but not limited to PPC advertising, AdWords management, SEO, and other marketing services designed to help businesses improve their online presence, drive traffic, increase leads, and boost sales. Our fees for services will be agreed upon prior to the start of work, and payment terms will be included in the agreement. We own all intellectual property rights associated with our services and grant you a limited license to use our services. We will not disclose any confidential information provided by you to any third party, except as required by law or as necessary to provide our services. We make no warranties or representations regarding the effectiveness or results of our services, and we expressly disclaim any implied warranties or conditions. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, damages, losses, and expenses arising from your use of our services or any breach of these terms and conditions. Either party may terminate our agreement at any time with written notice. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where our company is located. We may amend these terms and conditions at any time by providing you with notice.
PPC FOR BUSINESSES LIKE- TECH SUPPORT, QUICK BOOK, FLIGHT BOOKING
- By using our PPC services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Our services are designed to help businesses improve their online presence and drive targeted traffic to their websites
- Fees for services will be agreed upon prior to the start of work, and payment terms will be included in the agreement
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate services if payment is not received in accordance with the agreed terms
- We make no guarantees regarding the effectiveness or results of our services, and we expressly disclaim any implied warranties or conditions
- We will not be liable for any damages or losses arising from the use of our services, including but not limited to any loss of revenue or profits
- You represent and warrant that your business and any content you provide to us for use in our services complies with all applicable laws and regulations
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, damages, losses, and expenses arising from your use of our services or any breach of these terms and conditions
- We may terminate our agreement with you at any time if we believe that you have violated these terms and conditions or any applicable laws or regulations
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where our company is located
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time by providing you with notice.
website development and designing services
By using our website development and designing services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Our services are designed to help businesses and individuals create professional and functional websites that meet their specific needs.
Fees for services will be agreed upon prior to the start of work, and payment terms will be included in the agreement.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate services if payment is not received in accordance with the agreed terms.
We will use our best efforts to deliver the website within the agreed timeframe, but we make no guarantees regarding the timeliness or completeness of our services.
We make no guarantees regarding the effectiveness or results of the website we develop and design, and we expressly disclaim any implied warranties or conditions.
We will not be liable for any damages or losses arising from the use of the website we develop and design, including but not limited to any loss of revenue or profits.
You represent and warrant that any content you provide to us for use in the website complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, damages, losses, and expenses arising from your use of the website we develop and design or any breach of these terms and conditions.
We may terminate our agreement with you at any time if we believe that you have violated these terms and conditions or any applicable laws or regulations.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where our company is located.
We may amend these terms and conditions at any time by providing you with notice.
2.CREDIT CARD DETAILS
We want to assure our customers that we will never ask for their credit card details and we strongly advise against entering such information on our website or any other form. We understand the sensitivity of such information and take all necessary measures to protect it from unauthorized access or misuse. In case you receive any request for your credit card details claiming to be from Indian Link, please report it to us immediately.
We also recommend our customers to keep their personal and financial information secure by using strong passwords and not sharing them with anyone else.
3. Legal Advice
Indian Link does not provide legal advice, and the information provided on our website or through our services should not be considered as such. Our services are intended to provide general information related to digital marketing and advertising, and do not constitute legal advice or a substitute for professional legal counsel. Any information provided by our team or third-party experts is based on their own professional opinion and should not be considered as a legal opinion or legal advice. It is important to note that laws and regulations related to digital marketing and advertising may vary by region or country, and it is the responsibility of the users to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you require legal advice, please consult with a licensed attorney or legal expert in your jurisdiction. Indian Link shall not be held liable for any damages, losses or expenses arising from any reliance on the information provided on our website or through our services.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Indian Link’s Website, located at https://indianlink.org/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Indian Link if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Indian Link and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Indian Link. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Indian Link for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Indian Link
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Indian Link
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Indian Link
- Redistribute content from Indian Link
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Indian Link does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Indian Link, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Indian Link shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Indian Link reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Indian Link a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Indian Link, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Indian Link. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Indian Link’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you want to contact us then you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org also, you can contact us by our contact us form.Go to homepage –> Indian Link.